Some of the main advantages of adoption of Low Code – No Code Strategy can be highlighted as below:
- Rapid Development: Since a large proportion of the functionalities are inbuilt and only basic coding is needed, in Low Code – No Code Strategy, the development turnaround time is significantly low. With greater integrability, existing applications can also be easily leveraged.
- Automation: Platforms leveraging Low Code – No Code Strategy are heavily reliant on rule based mechanisms and workflows to automate the solution without/with minimum human intervention. This is also evident from early adoption of Low Code – No Code Strategy by manufacturing industry.
- Better Data Integration: Low Code – No Code Strategy means lesser customized intervention in data processing which leads to greater data integration without compromising on the processing. This is largely achieved by usage of workflows to automate processes.
- Greater Agility: With capability to automate processes, develop required solutions rapidly and empowering data integration, Low Code – No Code Strategy leads to greater agility in adjusting with changing business and compliance requirements.
- Cost Effectiveness: Greater agility and lesser development efforts reduces cost of implementation and maintenance. With greater agility, implementing high-reward innovative ideas becomes easier and cheaper. Such ideas can lead to greater productivity translating into more savings.