Seasoned SAP Technical and Project Management Consultant with over 13 years of experience in IT, specializing in SAP Development in both Project and Production Support paradigms in the Offshore-Onshore model, working closely with Client and Business Analysts. Work Experience includes over three years of Onsite experience in the U.S.A. and U.K. as ABAP Technical Lead/Manager.
Areas of Expertise
- Led and managed multicultural and geographically distributed Development Teams (20-30 members) in the Global Delivery Model, providing solution expertise and strategic direction
- Responsible for all the project delivery, meeting Client expectations within budget and timelines while complying with internal and external standards
- Driven multiple complex SAP solution implementations in Sales and Distribution, Materials Management and Finance domains
- Collaborated with Internal and Client stakeholders to prioritize short-term objectives and align long-term strategic objectives
- Owned responsibility for tracking the progress and provide metrics and insights to Project Leadership and Senior Management
- Proved competency in Requirement Gathering, Prioritization, Resource and Task Planning, and Conflict Resolution
Manager at Deloitte Consulting
- Managed 20-30 member Development Teams observing project management guidelines and providing technical expertise and oversight, ensuring high-quality build and client satisfaction
- Oversaw implementation RICEFW Objects in Sales, Operations and Finance areas spread across three different projects in a span of three years
- Spearheaded incorporation of development and process governance during Design Phase across 2 Project lifecycles
- Lead Technical Audit, Performance Testing, Cutover, and Defect Management Activities across 3 Project lifecycles
- Empowered team with technical guidance to implement Decoupled Coding strategy for improved code reusability, employ CDS views and AMDPs to improve performance efficiency and integrate SAP HANA with SAP Commerce Cloud in front end and CyberSource and Paymentech in FICA end for seamless business transaction processing
- Provided insights into customer pain points around the integration of business processes in SAP
Technology Analyst at Infosys Limited
- Managed a 5-10 member Development Team as a Technical Lead for four years in a Roll Out Project, providing technical expertise and oversight, ensuring high-quality build and client satisfaction
- As an ABAP Consultant, delivered a significant number of new developments and enhancements, including but not limited to – CDS views and AMDP Procedures, IDocs development (Inbound and Outbound), SAP Script and Smart forms, Custom reports, Proxy (Interface) development, Routines (VOFM), User Exits, Enhancement Points and Enhancement Spots, OData services – in SD, MM and FI areas
- Handled high-priority tickets closely working with the Advanced Support team and Functional analysts working in different geographical locations – North America and Europe
- Managed Knowledge Management Repositories in two projects cumulatively spanning six years in US and India
- Project Management Professional (PMP) by Project Management Institute
- Certified ScrumMaster by Scrum Alliance
- SAP Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.40 by SAP
- SAP Application Associate – Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6 by SAP
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Operations) from NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education in 2022
- Bachelor of Technology with Honors in Computer Science & Engineering from B.B.D. National Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (Lucknow) in 2009
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) from J.T. Golden Jubilee School, Allahabad, affiliated to C.B.S.E. in the year 2004
- All India Secondary School Examination (10th) from J.T. Golden Jubilee School, Allahabad, affiliated to C.B.S.E. in the year 2002
- Business Management MicroMasters, a 6-course specialization by IIMBx on edX.
- Business Technology Management, a 6-course specialization by Indian School of Business on Coursera
- Entrepreneurship, a 5-course specialization by the University of Pennsylvania on Coursera.
- Agile with Atlassian Jira by Atlassian on Coursera
- Design Thinking for Innovation by the University of Virginia on Coursera.
- Agile Meets Design Thinking by University of Virginia on Coursera.
- Design Thinking for the Greater Good: Innovation in the Social Sector by University of Virginia on Coursera
- Digital Product Management: Modern Fundamentals by University of Virginia on Coursera
- Creating and Developing a Tech Startup by École Polytechnique & HEC Paris on Coursera.
- Financial Markets by Yale University on Coursera.
- Introduction to Finance by the University of Michigan on Coursera.
Ping me at LinkedIn Profile