Currently, Senior Consultant working for Deloitte Consulting with over 10 years of experience specializing in SAP Development in both Project and Production Support paradigms in Offshore-Onshore model working closely with Client and Business Analysts. Experience includes over three years of Onsite experience in the U.S.A. as ABAP Consultant/Technical Lead.
Skills And Abilities
- Experience in SAP ABAP and Cross-application technologies like IDocs, RFC/BAPI and OData Services.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming, Reports, Function Modules, ALV Reports, SAP Script, Smart forms, User Exits and LSMW.
- Experience in BRF+.
- Good understanding of SAP SD and MM Modules.
- Experience in Onshore-Offshore model of delivery.
- Exposure to non-SAP Middlewares from the functionality perspective.
- Exposure to job scheduling tools like WCC.
Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting
- Working for a leading Media Technology company on SAP S/4 HANA implementation with integration with SAP Commerce Cloud in front end and CyberSource and Paymentech in FICA end. Co-lead on Cutover activities and Lead on Defect Management at Offshore.
Technology Analyst at Infosys Limited
- Delivered a significant number of new developments and enhancements including but not limited to – IDocs development (Inbound and Outbound), SAP Script and Smart forms, Custom reports, Proxy (Interface) development, User Exits, Routines (VOFM), Enhancement Points and Enhancement Spots, OData services, AMDP.
- As Onsite Lead/Developer responsibilities included writing, reviewing and delivering high quality and efficient ABAP Code followed by testing relevant business scenarios with Functional Leads and Business Analysts.
- Designed a UI module interfacing with BRF+ with ECC as the base.
- Handled high-priority tickets closely working with the Advanced Support team and Functional analysts working in different geographical locations – North America and Europe.
- Designed and devised Batch flow for SAP Retail and transition from Legacy Systems to ERP. It involved assessment of business process and scheduling of Retail Batch jobs in WCC for SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Certified with SAP Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- Certified with SAP Application Associate – Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6
- Certified as Certified Scrum Master – Scrum Alliance
- Bachelor of Technology with Honors in Computer Science & Engineering from B.B.D. National Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (Lucknow) in 2009
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) from J.T. Golden Jubilee School, Allahabad, affiliated to C.B.S.E. in the year 2004
- All India Secondary School Examination (10th) from J.T. Golden Jubilee School, Allahabad, affiliated to C.B.S.E. in the year 2002
- Business Management MicroMasters, a 6-course specialization by IIMBx on edX. The certificate earned in October 2019
- Entrepreneurship, a 5-course specialization by the University of Pennsylvania on Coursera. The specialization certificate earned on June 16, 2018
- Design Thinking for Innovation by the University of Virginia on Coursera. The certificate earned on June 1, 2018
- Creating and Developing a Tech Startup by École Polytechnique & HEC Paris on Coursera. The certificate earned on September 3, 2017
- Financial Markets by Yale University on Coursera. The certificate earned on November 21, 2015
- Introduction to Finance by the University of Michigan on Coursera. The certificate earned on September 20, 2015
Ping me at LinkedIn Profile